1. If you ordered a shirt and hat, please see Mr. Schweizer immediately to pay for and pick up your order. It would be nice to get everything taken care of before winter break.
- New members will need to order theirs in January.
2. The next Bass Pro Shops Angler's Arena event is on Tuesday, January 8 @ 7:00pm and is worth 3 points toward AoY. These really are great events, and attendance at them is definitely worth the drive.
3. There is now available a (tentative) handbook for the team with information about schedules for practices and tournaments, required gear to be a part of the club, how the points system works, and other pertinent information.
4. We are signed up to work FIVE concessions. Volunteers are NEEDED as these concession nights help us raise money necessary for awards, to cover any dock fees, etc. Those dates and the events they are for are as follows:
Thursday, December 20 - 6:00pm - HS Girls BBall
Thursday, January 3 - 6:00pm - JH Volleyball
Monday, January 7 - 6:00pm - JH Volleyball
Friday, January 18 - 6:00pm - HS Boys BBall
Tuesday, February 5 - 6:00pm - HS Boys BBall
5. During 1st and 2nd hours next Thursday and Friday, any team members who DO NOT have a semester exam to take are welcome to come "hang out" in Mr. Schweizer's classroom. Bring a pole if you want, there will be targets set up to cast and pitch and flip at. There will also be fishing DVDs/videos being played.
If there are any questions about items that were discussed, or about anything at all, please get a hold of Mr. Schweizer. Thank you.