2. This instrument is bigger than the smallest one, but still held/played the same way. Considered the alto. Looks like it's spelled similar to a color similar to purple, also a flower...
3. Helllloooooooooooo, remember this one just starts with a C! A whole octave lower than #2, it is played upright while the player sits.
4. This is DOUBLE the size of #3, and is the largest/lowest sounding of the string instruments. Often seen in jazz bands, standing at the back of the group.
5. The harp has how many strings? HINT: it's more than 4, but less than 48!
6. Pizzicato is a technique in playing a string instrument in which the player uses something other than the bow to make sound. What do they use, and how do they do it?